Monday, August 23, 2010

Reminded Again

I had a hard time coming up with a title for my post today.
All the words I thought of just didn't seem to come close
to what is on my heart, but this title will just have to do.

A few days ago I was going through my texts on my phone,
because my text box was getting full and I needed to delete some.
In doing so, I ran across some texts from my husband from last year,
shortly after I had found out I was pregnant again.
They reminded me of something I had completely forgotten about,
but they took me back to that time and reminded me to thank the Lord.

We were pleasantly surprised when we found out
we were going to have another child.
It was just exciting!
But a short time after finding out,
there was a day when I had a decent amount of bleeding
and I thought I was losing the baby.
Thus the texts...

I don't remember all the details...
I think we prayed on the phone, but I'm not completely sure.
I do remember that the bleeding stopped that day
and here we are, several months later with a new baby. =)
It's always good to remember to return to the Lord to thank Him.
I'm just thankful for the reminder, because I forget so easily.

Bless Jehovah, O my soul, And forget not all his benefits.
Psalm 103:2
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

scrambledhenfruit

Amen!

Post a Comment