Friday, August 13, 2010

Crunch 'n Munch Jacob style

I was typing yesterday's post and eyed my son
eating his Crunch 'n Munch.
Instead of chuckling to myself
and enjoying the moment all alone,
I grabbed the camera and snapped this shot.


He was eating the last of the Crunch 'n Munch
and wasn't going to let those tasty crumbs go to waste.

He caught on to me, though,
and realized I was taking pictures of him.
Then I got a few more...


After our photo shoot, he took another bite/lick
(whatever you want to call it)
and said loudly,
"Can someone get me a drink of water?!
It tastes like a stinky nut!"
He then proceeded to run to the kitchen sink
and try and rinse his mouth out.
It was humorous
and because he wasn't dying or anything,
I just sat in my seat and observed the moment.


So thank you, Crunch 'n Munch,
for adding a little humor to my
otherwise ordinary lunch time.
It was worth the $1 I spent on you. =)
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

scrambledhenfruit

Cute! Love the smile ;)

Post a Comment