Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3 Weeks!

Here is why I have not posted in awhile...

Pretty cute reason, huh? =)

Today, she is 3 weeks old.
One week ago, I didn't think I would make it.
One week ago, I was an emotional wreck.
One week ago, I was too exhausted to do almost anything.
One week ago, I was ready to throw in the towel on nursing.
One week ago, I wondered if life would ever feel normal again.

This week, nursing isn't as daunting (or painful).
This week, I can tell my body is adjusting to less sleep.
This week, taking care of Allison is more enjoyable.
This week, we're all settling into a routine of sorts.
This week, the new normal is starting to feel, well,
NORMAL!

I know time has improved things a bit,
but I also know people have been praying
for me and my family
and I know that the Lord is the big reason
that this week is 10 times better!

He is the glory and lifter of my head. =)

"But You, O Lord, are a shield about me,
my glory, and the One who lifts my head."
Psalm 3:3

Enjoy your week! =)

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment